The DR PRO XL-30 16.5 HP field and brush mower provides easy to navigation around trees and obstacles
• Powerful 500 cc Briggs & Stratton engine with electric start & full pressure lubrication system
• 3 forward gears, 1 reverse
• Power steering
• Pivoting 30" wide cutting deck
• Can cut through 8' Tall Brush - 2.5" Thick Saplings - 6' Tall Grass
• Adjustable handlebar
• Sealant filled tyres
• Ergonomic controls
• Commercial grade electric clutch
• Cast iron blade spindle with oversized bearing in protective seal
Get the job done quickly without compromising on manoeuvrability
The 30" wide cutting deck ensures progress is swift when cutting through weeds, brush, grass or even 2.5" thick saplings but moving the machine around is still achievable.
The simple, but effective disc brake system enables the power steering function. Each wheel is fitted with its own brake which is operated by a hand lever. When one of the brake levers are compressed, the mower will pivot easily around that wheel making moving the field and brush mower around obstacles easy.
30" Wide Pivoting Deck
The 30" wide deck on the PRO-30 is wide enough to mow paddocks and large areas quickly, but is still extremely agile. Unlike the rigid, fixed decks found on some brush mowers, the DR deck pivots from side to side, enabling it to follow the contours of rough ground. This feature minimizes scalping and improves traction.
||Briggs and Stratton Series OHV 500cc E-Start
||8' Tall Brush - 2.5" Thick Saplings
||3 Forward, 1 Reverse
||2 Years Domestic