Being the entry level machine in the Canycom mower range doesn’t make the CM1401 any less of a beast! Great for taming super long and lush grass, scrub and weeds on your rural property, it is the safest machine for the job. With a low centre of gravity and a shaft drive deck, the Canycom CM1401 will quickly prove to be a priceless tool in taming your land.
A super low centre of gravity and limited slip diff allow the CM1401 to go anywhere and everywhere a conventional ride on can’t – maintaining grassed slopes with ease and safety.
Key Specifications & Benefits
- Honda GX390 Engine
- Hi/Lo transmission for increased pulling and climing
- Ultra low seat height for increased safety and stability
- Super low centre of gravity for slope performance & safety
- Ultra tough shaft driven deck - no belts! Cut through long grass and brush with ease, and have a greater height of cut range than belt driven machines.
- Tight turning radius
- Diff lock for ultimate traction
The Canycom CM 1401 brings a whole new level of comfort, control and safety to rural property owners with rough terrain requirements. All with a standard 3 year/1000 hour warranty.