Steiner 450 Turf Tractor/Slope Mower
- 30° Slope Limit
- Reliable Kubota Engine
- Made in USA - Built Tough
The Steiner 450 is the perfect machine for safely mowing and landscaping on sloping, undulating areas, and rough terrain.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
Discover the Steiner 450's powerful engine, smooth hydraulics, wide stance, articulating + oscillating chassis and new hydraulic weight transfer system - and you'll be hooked!
The 450 will go where normal mowers won't, with a slope rating of up to 30° (depending on configuration), you will always be comfortable and secure mowing or landscaping in areas previously inaccessible or unsafe.
It doesn’t matter what kind of job is in front of you, the 450 is built to do it - mowing, blowing, lifting, hauling, ploughing, digging, dumping, dozing and more.
- Oscillating & Articulating Frame - Its wide-stance frame can bend, twist and flex so that all wheels stay on the ground through uneven terrain. Making it safer to drive and giving you more traction by keeping the centre of gravity lower and therefore stable.
- Hydraulic Weight Transfer - With machines of this type, it is important that ground pressure can be adjusted depending on terrain and conditions. The Steiner is the only tractor with infinitely variable hydraulic down pressure adjustment that enables you to change the ground pressure while on the go with a simple dial and gauge. This means that you can adjust the way the mower reacts in soft, muddy and undulating ground or hard, flat areas - giving you a neat mowing finish and optimum stability. No tools are required (unlike other brands).
- Plenty of Power - To power this machine’s top-level performance, customers can choose from two reliable engines: a Kubota® 25- horsepower, liquid-cooled diesel; or a 37-horsepower Vanguard EFI™ air-cooled gasoline engine.
Other Key Features;
- Four-wheel drive
- Bright, efficient LED headlights and taillights
- Rollover protection and rear skid plates
- Wheelbase 43.5" front to rear axle
- Drivetrain eaton® model 70160. Variable Displacement piston pump
- Comfortable to use
- Tight-turning radius of 1.1m
- Large fuel capacity
Talk to us today about an onsite demonstration anywhere in New Zealand!
Improved Hydraulics; Steiner's new stacked gear pump design dramatically increases durability and performance. Now with 1750 PSI of lift pressure giving more hydraulic power to handle the toughest jobs.
Quick-Hitch System; Lets operators conveniently switch out attachments in a matter of minutes. No tools are required! Steiner has over 25, all-season, attachments available, making the Steiner an indispensable and versatile workhorse.
Ride Comfort and Control; A large operator platform with an adjustable, high-back suspension seat, provides all-day ride comfort. While conveniently located controls offer smooth, predictable steering and hands-free speed control.
|Steiner 450 Petrol||Steiner 450 Diesel|
|Engine||Vanguard M61||Kubota D902|
|Max Operating Speed||3600rpm||3600rpm|
|Slope Rating, Continuous||20°||20°|
|Slope Rating, Intermittent (10 minutes or less)||30°||30°|
|Weight (with Field Trac Tires & Fuel)||714.4kg||755kg|
|Warranty||2 Years. Terms and Conditions Apply||2 Years. Terms and Conditions Apply|