Green Climber LV800 Remote Controlled Mower
- Kohler 3 cylinder diesel engine
- 9km/h speed
- 60° working gradient
Intended for Forestry and heavy vegetation applications including 3-6 year overgrowth and trees up to 8 inches, the LV800 will mulch and shred everything in its path. The flail head is equipped with carbide teeth in two varieties - fixed and 360° rotation.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The LV800 is Green Climber’s most powerful remote controlled mower, designed for the toughest New Zealand environments tackling gorse, broom, saplings and small trees, and much more. Perfect for section clearing on the most inaccessible locations where any other machine would be unsafe or not up to the job.
This slope mower is enclosed in a forestry cage protecting its hydraulics and components from falling branches and debris. The 500' radius of remote operation protects the operator from the same environmental dangers.
The 75 hp diesel engine on this machine is the largest in its class without requiring regen or DEF treatment for exhaust regulations. The LV800 offers a common rail turbo intercooler diesel engine with low fuel consumption and high torque, even at low rpm. Its superior engineering is illustrated in the patented system that guarantees the lubrication of the motor on extreme slopes.
Why choose Green Climber?
- Just one operator required – with the machine doing the work of many workers
- Work in very sloping environments – up to 60° in any direction! A continuous lubrication system keeps the engine properly lubricated even in the steepest terrain.
- Over 10x faster than manual labour with brushcutters
- Superior safety in dangerous areas with difficult access
- Extremely agile in avoiding obstacles e.g. trees, posts or signs
- Ability to work a long distance from the operator, especially beneficial compared to a swing-trim type tractor mounted mower. Operating distance with remote control up to 1000ft!
- Hydraulic expanding tracks enable adjustments to suit the terrain and minimise land damage – increase stability with the push of a button
- Substantially lower operating costs compared to a team of labourers or even a tractor with an operator and brush cutter attachment.
- Flexibility – use the one machine for a variety of tasks – all at a manageable distance with one operator – perfect for small businesses or owner-operators.
Powerful Kohler 75hp engine can tackle the most unforgiving terrain and vegetation.
Hydraulic expanding tracks at the push of a button - adjust to the terrain as you go, and minimise land damage.
|Engine||Kohler 3 cylinder, liquid cooled turbo diesel 75.5hp / 55kW. 300Nm torque|
|Carriageway||Closed - 1510mm, Open - 1910mm|
|Main pump attachment||98 l/min / 350 bar|
|Attachment sideshifting||Hydraulic 500mm / Mechanical 584mm|
|Weight (dry, without flail)||1,750 kg|
|Max working gradient||60°|
|Hydraulic oil capacity||32L|
|Traction||Hydraulic closed loop proportional 12v|
|Reversible radiator fan||Yes|
|Standard flail weight||300-500kg|
|Force rotor speed||3300 rpm|
|Hydraulic aux lines||3 proportional|
|Remote controlled winch (optional)||12v integrated with machine|
|Multicouple hydraulic quick connection||Yes|
|Country of manufacture||Italy|