Green Climber Forestry Head attachment
- Obliterate woody material up to 250mm
- Fixed milling tools with tungsten carbon coating
- 1250-1550mm working width
The ultimate mower for thick vegetation and trees - this head destroys timber and regrowth. Designed for use on LV600 and LV800.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
Available in two sizes - 1300mm and 1500mm, the forestry head is an incredible tool for destroying areas of thick woody overgrowth or regrowth.
- Extremely robust for wood material up to approx. 250 mm
- Fixed milling tools with wear-resistant tungsten-carbon coating
- Clean shredding thanks to spiral milling tooth arrangement
- Reinforced mulch housing made of HARDOX
- Hydraulic front flap for particularly bulky material (optional: push bar)
- Underfloor machining to a depth of approx. 30 mm
- 1250 - 1550 mm working width
Mulching gorse made easy with the Green Climber forestry head attachment
Watch as the forestry head, fitted to the Green Climber LV600 model, destroys gorse on a sloping site near Wellington.
Video courtesy of Perkins Contracting.