CR5CCD Reversible Plate Compactor
- 42 kN Force
- Hatz Diesel Engine
- 315 kg
The CR5CCD Plate Compactor is a true performer used by many customers throughout New Zealand, such as driveway contractors, landscapers, roading, civil and hire centres. Trouble free use, ease of maintenance and reliable quality with a electric starter and the compaction control system COMPATROL
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The WeberMT Reversible Compactors are a result of modern engineering with German engineering excellence which is the reason that these machines have become so popular with contractors and rental companies.
The CR5CCD reversible compactor is used by a wide range of customers throughout New Zealand such as driveway contractors, landscapers, roading, civil and hire centres.
COMPATROL Compaction Control
Anyone can be a compaction expert with the COMPATROL® compaction control system. COMPATROL provides the additional advantage of continuous compaction control and quality assurance of the compaction work performed.
- Forward and reverse travel
- COMPATROL Compaction Control System
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control for precise work even under adverse conditions
- Robust protection frame to prevent the engine from getting damaged
- Diesel version with electric start & engine guard
- Low-maintenance design due to self-adjusting centrifugal clutch
- Quick loading, also by fork lift trucks, due to large, fixed lifting lug.
- Excellent price / performance ratio.
Available optional extras
- Polyurethane pad
- Extension Plates
Weber MT products come standard with an industry leading 2 Year Manufacturer's warranty, for complete peace of mind in a tough operating environment.
With full parts and service backup available New Zealand wide, you can be sure that any piece of Weber MT equipment will go the distance for your company.
|Operating Weight||315 kg|
|Working Width||550 mm|
|Centrifugal Force||42 kN|
|Engine||Hatz 1B30 Diesel Engine|
|Power Output||5.4 kW (7.4 HP)|