A Mecc Alte PTO Generator is a tractor driven alternator designed to provide a reliable back up power solution in the event of a power failure.
Ideal Backup For:
- Dairy Farms - Milking Sheds
- Sheep Farms - Shearing Sheds
- Farm Uses - Water pumping, Effluent pumping, Hot Water Heating, Irrigation and Lighting
- Other General Standby Uses
- Digital voltage regulation
- PTO Frame and 3 point linkage
- 240V Socket- 16Amp (1Ph+N+E)
- 400V Socket (3Ph+ N+E)
- Frequency Meter, Ampere Meter, Voltage Meter
- 16A Circuit Breaker-2Pole
- Earth Leakage Breaker-4Pole
- IP54 Electrical Enclosure
- This unit that runs at a approx. 500 rpm input speed
Optional extras as part of our Custom wiring include;
- Fitted Digital Meter ( much easier to read than analogue needle gauges)
- Hard wired mains cable,
- Circuit Breakers for all plugs and main sockets.
- Fitted Digital output meter
Optional standard 3 Phase outlets can also be fitted.
Even if you do not have the Tractor sizing now you are future proofing as these sets only require the horsepower to drive directly in relation to the size of current draw the shed demands. It does not require more horsepower to drive if there is spare capacity.
These are customised & re wired and assembled, checked to a shed ready configuration by us here in Christchurch all with locally sourced components and all delivered with a NZ Compliance & Electrical Safety Certificate and comply with PT2 AS/NZS 3000. This gives you complete peace of mind and security as these sets are delivered pre tested and are fully NZ wired and compliant.