Efficient compacting with zero emissions - SRE 300
Weber MT breaks new ground with their battery-powered rammer SRE 300. Instead of being mounted directly on top of the rammer, the battery pack is housed in a backpack that the operator can carry with ease. Your advantage: low weight of the rammer (only 33 kg).
The lithium-ion battery is distinguished by exceptionally high energy density. Delivering an energy content of 1,220 Wh, the battery allows the SRE 300 rammer to operate for up to 1 ¼ hours.
Thanks to the electric motor / battery the rammer works with absolutely no emissions and easily complies with even the most stringent of environmental regulations.
The new light SRE 300 vibratory rammer is suitable for trench constructions, especially for compacting pipe ties, conduit, etc.. The battery rammer can also be used in deep trenches or closed rooms or in general in gardening and landscaping.
- Works with absolutely no emissions.
- Low weight.
- High capacity battery (1.220 Wh).
- Exceptionally long battery life (max. 75 min.).
- Minimum maintenance requirements.
- Highly versatile battery - can also be used for other equipment made by Pellenc.