The WeberMT CR5 Reversible Plate Compactor is a true performer with optimum compaction, trouble free use, ease of maintenance and reliable quality with the genuine Honda engine ensuring long operating hours. The WeberMT Reversible Compactors are a result of modern engineering with German engineering excellence which is the reason that these machines have become so popular with contractors and rental companies.
The CR5 reversible compactor is used by a wide range of customers throughout New Zealand such as driveway contractors, landscapers, roading, civil and hire centres, and with the petrol Honda engine this makes the machine lighter than the diesel equivalent but still giving the same compaction results, and also offering you some excellent savings in the purchase price of the machine
- Forward and reverse travel
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control for precise work even under adverse conditions
- Robust protection frame to prevent the engine from getting damaged
- Diesel version with electric start & engine guard
- Low-maintenance design due to self-adjusting centrifugal clutch
- Quick loading, also by fork lift trucks, due to large, fixed lifting lug.
- Excellent price / performance ratio.
Available optional extras
- Weber MT CR5 Honda
- Weight 273 kg
- Centrifugal Force 42 kN
- Frequency (rpm) 4200
- Operating Width 55cm
- Honda GX 270
- Engine Output 6kW