Optimum compaction, trouble-free operation, supreme ease of maintenance and reliable quality ensuring long operating hours: CR soil compactors meet all these requirements, with exemplary results. CR soil compactors have become a yardstick of modern engineering, because progressive development and sophisticated manufacturing technology have been incorporated in a new concept. Partly the reason why CR soil compactors rate high with rental service companies.
Fields of application:compaction of sand, gravel, crushed aggregates and of block pavements in the gardening and landscaping sector as well as in road, sewer and trench construction.
- Forward and reverse travel
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control for precise work even under adverse conditions
- Robust protection frame to prevent the engine from getting damaged
- Diesel version with electric start & engine guard
- Low-maintenance design due to self-adjusting centrifugal clutch
- Quick loading, also by fork lift trucks, due to large, fixed lifting lug.
- Excellent price / performance ratio.
Available optional extras
- Weber MT CR5 Honda
- Weight (656 lbs) 281 kg
- Centrifugal Force 42 kN (9,450 lbs) 4
- Frequency (rpm) 4200 4200
- Operating Width 55cm (22in.)
- Honda GX 270
- Engine Output 4.6 kW(6.2 hp) 5.1 kW(7 hp)