The WeberMT CR5 CCD Reversible Plate Compactor is a modern german engineered machine. Built for rugged use and extremely reliable, these machines set high standards in their class range. The CR5 CCD is for medium compaction jobs that require optimum compaction results.
The CR 5 CCD is equipped with an electric starter and the COMPATROL compaction control, which lets the user instantly know how compact the material is, and any weaker areas. It also provides an engine management system that gives you real-time engine updates and service notifications. The CCD system is unique to the WeberMT Reversible range.
The petrol Honda engine makes the machine lighter than the diesel equivalent but still gives the same compaction results, also offers you some excellent savings in the machine's purchase price.
Many customers use the WeberMT reversible compactors throughout New Zealand, such as driveway contractors, landscapers, roading, civil and hire centres.
- Forward and reverse travel
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control for precise work even under adverse conditions
- Robust protection frame to prevent the engine from getting damaged
- Inquire about a diesel version with electric start & engine guard
- Low-maintenance design due to self-adjusting centrifugal clutch
- Quick loading, also by forklift trucks, due to large, fixed lifting lug.
- Excellent price/performance ratio.
Available optional extras
- Polyurethane pad.
- Weber MT CR5 Honda
- Weight 315 kg
- Centrifugal Force 42 kN
- Frequency (rpm) 4200
- Operating Width 55cm
- Honda GX 270
- Engine Output 6kW