This machine consistently presents itself as the best small zero turn ride on - offering the speed of a mid mount, with the cutting power and maneovrability of an out front deck - and super stable on slopes.
- Get the perfect, refined cut with Walker's trademark out front floating deck.
- Cut long grass in wet conditions - the deck is shaft drive - no belts!
- Easily access the deck and blades for cleaning and sharpening - simply tilt it up.
- Get your mowing jobs done super fast with Walker's unique Zero-Turn technology - different to every other Z-turn on the market
- Save on fuel costs and benefit from better efficiency and longer engine life with EFI*.
- Super stable on slopes - very low centre of gravity, and no free wheeling.
Originally designed as a basic machine to run Walker discharge and mulching decks, the B-series has evolved into one of the most agile and versatile tractors in power equipment. The Walker Mower B's hillside performance is unmatched by competitive machines in the industry. This engine option is an 18-hp Briggs Vanguard. The B-series tractors easily fit into tight spaces and can also reach up to do larger jobs with bigger decks up to 56 inches. A variety of year-round attachments make the Walker Mower Model B a no-nonsense workhorse for homeowners and commercial operators who don't need to catch grass.
- 23-HP EFI*, Kohler OHV V-Twin engine, air-cooled
- Tilt-up body completely exposes drive train
- Remote oversized air cleaner for engine with precleaner
- Splined PTO drive shaft with quick-disconnect coupler
- 17.8 litre fuel tank
- 13 kph ground speed
*Electronic Fuel Injection.
Please note, actual product may vary from picture/s shown.