The Victa Bronco offers you a quality alloy body in an affordable entry level package, plus the powerful Briggs 625 ReadyStart Engine. Ideal for the standard residential lawn. Consumer 'Mower of the Year' two years running!
- Briggs & Stratton 625 Series, 150 cc engine, 4 stroke with Ready Start - No Primer. This is a powerful engine with 8.5Nm/6.25 ft pounds of torque.
- Large oversized 8” ball bearing wheels which makes pushing easy.
- Victa’s rustproof, impact resistant 19” (48cm) alloy chassis mowers are perfect for damp or coastal climates and feature ‘edge-to-edge’ cutting.
- Height range of :13 - 72mm in 10 easy steps and counter balanced to make height changing accomplished by any one.
- Dual swing-back blades
- Comfortgrip handlebar
- Rigid double vented plastic Catcher that fills really good and will not kick off..
- 42 Ltr catcher capacity
- Optional Superchute that converts mower to rear/side delivery if grass is long
- 2 Year Warranty for peace of mind.
- Extended life remote Air Filter Kit available
- Optional Mulch kit available
- Light but strong only weighs 31.5kg
- Australian designed and assembled unit - Sturdy, reliable trusted brand and a great performer. Buy with total confidence - Not Chinese made!!
||Briggs & Stratton
|Torque (ft-lbs, gross) *
|Cutting Width (in)
||13 - 72
|Cutting Height Steps
|Mulching Kit (Blocks Discharge)
|Grass Catcher Material
|Domestic Warranty (Product) **
|Domestic Warranty (Engine) **
||Illustrated Parts List - English
Operator's/Setup Manual - English