The Victa Bronco offers you a quality alloy body in an affordable entry-level package, plus the powerful Briggs 725 ReadyStart Engine. Ideal for residential lawns.
- Briggs & Stratton 725 Series, 163cc engine, 4 stroke with Ready Start - No Primer or Choke.
- Large oversized 8” ball bearing wheels which makes pushing easy.
- Victa’s rustproof, impact resistant 19” (48cm) alloy chassis mowers are perfect for damp or coastal climates and feature ‘edge-to-edge’ cutting.
- Height range of :13 - 72mm in 10 easy steps and counterbalanced to make height changing accomplished by anyone.
- Dual swing-back blades
- Comfortgrip handlebar
- Rigid double vented plastic Catcher that fills really good and will not kick off.
- Optional Superchute that converts mower to rear/side delivery if grass is long
- 2 Year Warranty for peace of mind.
- Extended life remote Air Filter Kit available
- Optional Mulch kit available
- Australian designed and assembled unit - Sturdy, reliable trusted brand and a great performer. Buy with total confidence - Not Chinese made!!
||Briggs & Stratton
|Torque (ft-lbs, gross) *
|Cutting Width (in)
||13 - 72
|Cutting Height Steps
|Mulching Kit (Blocks Discharge)
|Grass Catcher Material
|Domestic Warranty (Product) **
|Domestic Warranty (Engine) **