The Honda HRU196M1 Buffalo Classic is an extremely durable and reliable push mower ideal for medium sized lawns and the serious mowing contractor. This mower has Honda's MowSafe® Blade Brake - which is a better alternative to the MowSafe Engine brake as found on other Honda models.
What is MowSafe®?
The Honda HRU196 has Mow Safe Blade Brake Technology which allows the user to stop the blades whilst leaving the engine running. This is different from the MowSafe Engine Brake which cuts the engine as soon as the operator takes their hands off the handle. Users typically prefer the Blade Brake over the Engine Brake, as the Blade Brake allows the operator to leave the machine running between areas of the lawn or if they need to stop and remove an obstacle without having to restart the engine each time.
- Ideal for medium lawns & the serious contractor
- Gets the job done quickly with huge 19" cut
- Added Safety with Honda’s new Blade Brake Technology
- Powerful, long-lasting 4-Stroke GXV160 OHV engine with cast-iron bore
- Low fuel consumption
- Newly styled high quality aluminium alloy cutting deck
- Starts first time every time with Honda's famous one pull easy start system
- Smooth and easy to manoeuvre with 200mm dual sealed ball-bearing wheels
- Huge 50 litre dacron grass catcher
- Mulching option saves time
- Standard Snorkel provides superior engine protection in harsh and dusty conditions