Whatever the grass condition, the Honda HF2417 will give you the result you're looking for. And a big smile when the job's done!
The Honda HF2417 is well regarded as one of New Zealand's leading catching lawn tractors suited to our tough conditions where long/wet grass are commonplace. Not only is it very ruggedly designed and built, but it has unique features which help to give you an amazing finish with little effort.
More than just a ride-on mower
The Honda HF2417 has a unique airflow system created by Honda, providing you with the ultimate collecting performance. There’ll be no more clogging in the collection chute and therefore your lawn will start to look better from the moment you start using one. There’s also Versamow®, a selective mulching feature. With the correct height adjustment, this will help you create a natural fertiliser as you mow.
This mower has a very comfortable riding position and smooth power from the 530cc V-twin engine, and an easy to use, manually operated grass dumping mechanism that opens and closes the 300-litre collection bag.
- 40'' (102cm) cutting deck
- GCV530 V-twin engine delivers great power and reliability
- Electric key start, push button blade engagement
- Hydrostatic drive ensures smooth operation at any speed
- Large 300 litre catcher with bag-full indicator makes for less frequent emptying
- New larger wheels minimise impact on the lawn
- 100% Genuine Honda Product - guaranteed to be a reliable machine with parts and service backup for years to come.