Superior Power and Electric Starting
The Pro-XL model is our most powerful walk-behind Trimmer Mower, with the muscle to handle your heaviest mowing needs. It features a 8.75 Briggs and Stratton engine with overhead valve that will perform reliably year after year. The frame is mounted with extra high 16" wheels for super-easy maneuvering. With a 22" cutting width, 5 adjustable mowing heights (1.5" to 3.5"), and ergonomic handlebars, mowing tall weeds and grasses is a breeze!
The Pro-XL has an offset frame design that lets you trim right up against foundations, fence lines and other obstacles with precise control. The front is fortified with a cast aluminum nose plate that protects the machine against damage from collisions.
The electric-starting Briggs and Stratton is a premium engine that carries a 2 year warranty in residential use (90 days commercial).
- 5X the power of handheld trimmers
- 8.75 ft/lb Briggs and Stratton Electric-Start engine with overhead valve technology
- Ergonomic handlebars with padded grips
- 22" Cutting Width
- 5 Cutting Heights: 1.5" to 3.5"
- Accepts optional DuraBlades and Beaver Blade
- Accepts 175 mil cord—the thickest, longest-lasting cord available.