This product is not kept in stock(Pictured with optional hose kit)
Whether it is residential clean up for your patio, lawn, driveway, walkway, shrubs, beds, decks, pool areas, trees, parking spaces or fence lines - Billy Goat's KV601 vac eats and bags all your yard clean up jobs. an optional hose kit helps between shrubs, beds and under decks or utilities.
The Billy Goat KV601 vacuum is run by a powerful 190cc OHV Briggs & Stratton engine.
This vacuum features a 5-blade impeller with serrated edges to maximise both suction and debris reduction. Variable height adjustment is at your fingertips for either hard surface or turf work, and all the material is accumulated in a breathable hard bottom mesh turf bag with an integral dust cover. for convenience, bag zippers have been eliminated in favour of simple to use marine style clasps that open and close easily when emptying debris. 12" smooth tread wheels as well as the optional rear-wheel self propelled option for hilly turf applications, make operation simple in any environment.
- On Board Hose Kit (as shown in picture) - Greatly improves vacuum versatility. Gets into those hard to reach places. Nozzle wear and guard included
- Shredding Screen - Shreds dry leaves and organic debris to a fraction of its normal size - simply installs into the housing.
- Felt Bag - Keeps dust to a minimum
- Nozzle Wear guard Kit - Prevents nozzle wear on hard surface application *Comes standard with On-Board hose kit
- Caster Kit - Allows more manoeuvrability on hard surfaces
- KV Liner - To reduce wear on interior of housing, increasing life of the vacuum.
*Not included with base unit - available for purchase