Victa Mustang Mulch/Catch Rotary Lawnmower
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton U.S. built 163cc 725EXi Series Engine
- 19" / 48cm Wide Cutting Deck with Four Swing-Back, Blades
- ReadyStart® - Starting made easy! No Prime. No Choke. Smooth pull-start!
The Victa Mustang is the next step up for a residential, rural, or light commercial rotary mower with the ability to both catch and mulch discharge.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
Over the past 50 years, Victa has earned a reputation for innovation, strong performance, and rock-solid reliability. The feature-packed Mustang 725Exi mulch and catch is a unique mower only found in the Victa Gold range (not available in department or hardware stores). The Victa Gold range mowers have more features and a longer warranty for a similar price compared to the bulk department store Victa lines.
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton U.S. built 163cc 725EXi series engine
- QPT® Technology - the ultimate in reduced noise and vibration technology
- ReadyStart® - Starting made easy! No prime, no choke, smooth pull-start!
- Quad blade cutting system – four, swing-back blades, deliver a cleaner cut & improved catching in the thick, wet grass!
- Ultimate mulching performance - Unique mulching blade-disc design generates air-circulation beneath the mower continually cutting the grass - creating a fine mulch!
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 725Exi Series Engine with QPT|
|Torque||9.8Nm - All power levels are per SAE J1940, as rated by Briggs & Stratton|
|Starting System||Ready Start®|
|Cutting System||Victa Mulching Disc|
|Cutting Width||19" / 48cm|
|Cutting Height Range||13 - 72mm, 10 Positions|
|Chassis Material||Cast Alloy|
|Catcher Material||Durable Plastic|
|Handlebar Type||Comfort grip with lower loop|
|Front Wheel Size||8"|
|Rear Wheel Size||8"|
|Wheel Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Recommend Lawn Size||Up to 500m²|
|Domestic Warranty||6 Years - Terms and Conditions Apply, Refer to Owners Manual|