Victa Mastercut 460 VMSP466
- Briggs & Stratton 725Exi Series Engine
- 18'' / 46cm Steel Cutting Deck
- ReadyStart Technology, Smooth Pull-Start
Petrol powered push mower with an 18'' / 46cm steel cutting deck. Suitable for rough and difficult areas.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
One of Victa’s tough Mastercut side discharge ranges. Featuring Briggs & Stratton’s 725 series engine. Suitable for rough and difficult areas.
- Commercial utility with 8cm double ball bearing pro wheels
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton U.S. built quiet and efficient 4-stroke OHV 725 series engine
- RapidStart™ Technology - Improved ignition system for easier starting
- Robust and lightweight - designed to get the job done
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 725Exi Series, 4-Stroke, OHV|
|Torque||9.8Nm - All power levels are per SAE J1940, as rated by Briggs & Stratton|
|Starting System||ReasyStart© - No Prime, No Choke|
|Cutting Width||18'' / 46cm|
|Cutting Height Range||8-55mm, 10 Positions|
|Catcher Material||Pressed Steel|
|Handlebar Type||Black Comfort Grip|
|Front Wheel Size||8cm|
|Rear Wheel Size||8cm|
|Wheel Bearing Type||Double Ball Bearing|
|Warranty||2 Year Commercial - Terms and Conditions Apply, Refer to Owners Manual|