Victa Bronco 2691838 Rotary Lawnmower
- Australian designed and assemble the unit. Buy with total confidence.
- Powered by Briggs & Stratton 725 series engine
The Victa Bronco offers you a quality alloy body, and a 19"/ 48cm cutting deck, in an affordable entry-level package. Ideal for residential lawns.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
All the Bronco features with the addition of a larger engine for those tougher, bigger sections and a mulch kit included. This Victa Bronco offers you a quality alloy body in an affordable entry-level package, plus a powerful Briggs & Stratton 725 series engine. Ideal for residential lawns.
This mower won Consumer® 'Mower of the Year' two years running!
Australian designed and assemble the unit. A sturdy, reliable trusted brand, and a great performer. Buy with total confidence.
- Large ball bearing wheels makes pushing easy.
- Victa’s rustproof, alloy chassis mowers are perfect for damp or coastal climates and feature ‘edge-to-edge’ cutting.
- Counterbalanced to make height changing accomplished by anyone.
- A catcher that fills well and will not kick off.
- Optional Superchute that converts mower to rear/side delivery if the grass is long
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton 725 Series Engine|
|Torque||9.8Nm - All power levels are per SAE J1940 as rated by Briggs & Stratton|
|Cutting Width||19"/ 48cm|
|Cutting Height Range||13 - 72mm|
|Mulching Capable||Yes (Optional Extra Kit Available)|
|Catcher Material||Rigid Plastic|
|Handlebar Type||Black Comfort Grip|
|Front Wheel Size||8"|
|Rear Wheel Size||8"|
|Wheel Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Recommended Lawn Size||Large Backyard (500m² - 1000m²)|
|Domestic Warranty||2 Years - Terms and conditions apply, see owners manual for more details|