STA-BIL® Fuel Stabilizer
- 236ml Bottle
- Treats 76L of fuel
- Protects the entire fuel system
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
Whether you own a generator, a ride-on mower, chainsaw, or a line trimmer, (or just anything else that runs on petrol) if it is used infrequently the fuel in the tank will go stale. Petrol begins to deteriorate after little more than a month. And the higher the octane rating of the fuel, the shorter its storage life will be. Running stale fuel through your engine can result in difficult starting and reduced performance at best, and at worst you could be looking at a very expensive repair bill.
Treating your fuel with STA-BIL keeps it fresh for up to 12 months! Stops the formation of gum and varnish deposits within the fuel system. It also contains corrosion prevention additives to fight against the damaging effects of Ethanol in fuel and also cleans fuel system components such as fuel injectors and carburetors.
- Keeps fresh fuel fresh for quick, easy starts after storage
- Removes water from fuel to help prevent fuel separation
- Protects the entire fuel system against gum, varnish, rust and corrosion
- Contains powerful cleaning agents to remove gum and varnish build up
- Eliminates the need to drain fuel tanks before or after storage
- Use for storage and intermittent use
- For great performance and protection... YEAR ROUND!
Use for seasonal storage, or when the fuel is likely to sit in storage for more than 1-2 months but less than 12 months:
30ml for every 9.5 litres of fresh fuel
For longer storage periods e.g. 12 - 24 months:
60ml for every 9.5 litres of fresh fuel
For best results always store vehicles and equipment with a full tank of fuel rather than a near-empty tank. Always run the engine for up to 5 minutes after adding STA-BIL® to ensure the entire fuel system is treated and not just the fuel stored in the fuel tank.