SRX 750 D Trench Rammer
- 28.9 kN Compaction force
- 33 kg
- Honda Engine
The SRX 750 D trench rammer unites the technical advantages of the standard Weber MT tamper with the rugged performance of a diesel engine.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
This tremendously powerful vibrating tamper is well-suited for use on a large variety of different soils. This makes the machine an ideal tool for the construction of channels and trenches or repair work on roads and pavements.
- Exceptional tamping capacity.
- Long-lasting tamping system: the active lubrication system reliably supplies all components housed in the crankcase with oil.
- A dependable engine protection keeps the engine from becoming damaged.
- Fuel tank with integrated diesel filter.
- Easy transport thanks to carrying handle and rolls.
- Resilient diesel engine with a semi-automatic decompression.