Canycom CMX2402 Slope & Brush Mower
- Honda GX690 engine
- Ultra-tough shaft drive
- Selectable 4WD and diff lock
Top of the line, rugged and reliable slope and brush mowers designed to tackle thick brush, broom, gorse, bamboo and more - on slopes up to 25 degrees! Made in Japan.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The Canycom CMX2402 is the ultimate extreme terrain mower! It has all the grunt, mow over ability and features that are needed for mowing in the roughest of New Zealand conditions and steep terrain.
With extra horsepower and ground clearance, the impossible is now entirely within reach for lifestyle block owners and contractors who are looking for a mower to tackle extra long grass/weeds and even small trees, as well as on steep slopes.
- Made in Japan - true engineering excellence
- Super low centre of gravity for the safest slope performance
- Selectable 4WD and Diff lock for ultimate traction
- Powerful 22hp Honda GX690 Engine
- Easy tool-less blade change system
- Unique swinging and opening blade guard for easy deck access.
- Full suspension seat for operator comfort
- Easy and safe to use.
Make yourself comfortable and take control of the overgrowth on your property, with all that you need right at your fingertips.
This mower must be experienced to be believed - so ask us now for a FREE no obligation demonstration at your property - New Zealand wide!
Tackle thick gorse, broom, bamboo or simply long grass - with ease.
Have a normal lawn to cut as well? The Canycom will give a tidy clean cut in standard grass - so you don't need multiple mowers for your property.