Bobcat Side Bag Catcher
- Easy to fit, and take on / off
- Perfect for collecting grass in parts of your lawn
- Easy to empty
The ideal solution for those needing to collect small areas of grass. Fits easily to most Bobcat zero turn mowers including ZT2000, ZT3000, ZS4000 and ZT3500.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
Have you got kids or pets? Sick of having one area of the lawn looking untidy, with messy clippings being trampled inside? This catcher is for you!
The Bobcat side bag catcher is compatible with almost the entire Bobcat mower range, and is ideal for catching one part of your lawn that you want to look tidy and clean. While Bobcat mowers are excellent for mowing on a lifestyle block or on a farm, or for commercial use, nearly everyone needs a catcher from time to time.
Many rear bag catchers (with the exception of the Peco Pro 2B+) are hard to put on and off and are typically prone to blocking in New Zealand's long and often damp conditions.
Here's why this catcher could be what you're after:
- Ideal for collecting up lawn around the house
- Extremely easy to take on and off - within 15 seconds
- Side throw - no chutes to cause blocking
- Easy to empty, from the seat or into a bin
- 5 Bushel (175L capacity) - moderate capacity ideal for the front lawn or kids play area.
- Made in the USA
Our last mower didn't have a catcher, so to get this catcher with our Bobcat was a real advantage. The cut is beautiful. I like my lawns looking nice.
Linda, from Ohoka, uses a side bag catcher with her 2017 Bobcat XRZ-Pro Mower. Check out the catcher in action.