SRE590 Battery Trench Rammer
- 17.5 kN Force
- Honda EGX Battery System
- 68 kg (incl. battery pack)
Weber MT breaks new ground with their battery-powered rammer SRE590.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
Efficient compacting with zero emissions
Weber MT breaks new ground with their battery-powered rammer. Instead of being mounted directly on top of the rammer, the battery pack is housed in a backpack that the operator can carry with ease.
Thanks to the electric motor / battery the rammer works with absolutely no emissions and easily complies with even the most stringent of environmental regulations.
The new light SRE 590 vibratory rammer is suitable for trench constructions, especially for compacting pipe ties, conduit, etc.. The battery rammer can also be used in deep trenches or closed rooms or in general gardening and landscaping.
- Rammer shoe width: 280 mm
- Engine Output: 1.8 kW
- Operating weight without battery 62 kg
- 0.72 kWh Battery
- Works with absolutely no emissions.
- Low weight
- Short charging time to 100% less than 1.5 hours
- Minimum maintenance requirements.
- Allows for working in indoor spaces and emission-regulated cities