Hydrostatic Duplex Roller DVH 600
- 10 kN Compaction Force
- Kohler Engine
Designed for used in footpaths and cycleways, verges and parking lots.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The DVH 600 was developed particularly for use in footpaths/cycleways, verges and parking lots.
DVH rollers have set standards not only with regard to design, but also in performance, longevity, operational safety and environmental protection.
- Front-mounted engine for easy maintenance
- Large-volume water tank
- Guide bar with infinitely speed adjustment and dead man's control
- Vibration can be switched on and off via hand lever at any engine speed
- Less vibration transmission to the handle thanks to isolated engine assembly
- Fast gear facilitates movements on the construction site
- Central lifting device for easy, safe transport
- Mechanical parking brake to prevent unintended movements
|Engine||Kohler KD15 350|
|Max Power Output||5.5kW / 7.5hp|