Hydostatic Duplex Roller DVH 655 E
- 21 kN Compaction Force
- Kohler Engine
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The hydrostatic duplex rollers were developed particularly for use on footpaths, cycle ways, edges and parking lots. DVH rollers have set standards not only with regard to design, but also in performance,
longevity, operational safety and environmental protection.
Duplex rollers DVH are the right choice for a range of applications. The walk-behind double drum vibratory rollers optimally compacts asphalt and even granular material like sand and gravel. The working speed is infinitely variable due to the hydrostatic drive.
- Diesel engine mounted a the front of the machine for easy access for maintenance.
- Tank mounted at the rear of the roller as additional sound protections for the operator
- Water tank and tubing made of non-corroding and durable PVC
- Engine with an electric starter and hourmeter
- The slim side of the roller is free from protruding components for compacting right up against lateral obstructions
- High ground clearance
- Mechanical parking brake to prevent unintended movements
|Engine||Kohler KD15 440|
|Max Engine Output||7.3kW 10hp|
|Power output at operating speed||6.3kW/8.6hp at 3300u/min|
|Working Speed||73m per minute|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||231cm x 81cm x 110cm)|