SRV 620 Trench Rammer
- 18.2kN Compaction Force
- 66.2 kg
- Honda Engine
Durability and longevity - that's what the SRV 620 stands rammer stands for. One of Weber MT's most popular products throughout New Zealand.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
Due to their significantly increased stroke and impact power these rammers compact even faster and more efficiently. Weber MT has not only increased the impact power, but has also made substantial progress toward operational comfort. A narrow guide bar, an optimized foot plate and modern engines, all these characteristics ease the operator's work and provide maximum comfort.
- Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines with low emissions.
- High wear-resistance of the guide cylinder thanks to special material treatment processes.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- Engine is protected against stone impacts.
- Bellows are placed at a safe height.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Two years warranty.
Optional Accessory; Wheel Kit - simplifies transport and easy to slip on and off.
|Power Output||2.7kW / 3.7hp|
|Percussion Rate||700 per minute|
|Warranty||2 Years - Terms and Conditions Apply|
|Model Number||SRV 620 II|