Ryan Lawnaire V Turf Aerator with EST
- Easy Steer Technology
- Reliable Honda Engines
- Made in the USA
The Ryan Lawnaire V EST allows you to aerators lawns and is ideal for the large and most challenging lawns.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The Lawnaire V with Easy Steer Technology manoeuvres around highly landscaped areas fast and efficiently. Ryan’s Lawnaire V aerators open up a whole new world of productivity with innovative designs that allow you to steer without removing the tines from the ground.
The Ryan Lawnaire V is one of the larger aerators available and is a great option for property owners with large lawns or for lawn care contractors wanting to efficiently aerate large areas of established turf.
Key features of the Lawnaire V EST;
- Coring-type aeration with a width of 26.5" / 67.3cm allows 3,700m³ of lawn to be covered per hour.
- EST (Easy Steer Technology) – The ¾” or 19mm diameter hardened alloy steel coring tines stay in the ground when you turn. This technology makes the unit very manoeuvre around curved lawn edges, trees, and complex landscapes. The tines are also durable enough to keep you out on the turf and out of the shop.
- Front Bumper Guard to help you feel confident with the investment, protecting the vital components from accidents and mistakes.
- Flexible weight distribution helps get the exact down pressure and weight distribution you need by attaching or removing weights or adding water to the front drum.
- Lifting and transporting have been made simple with removable weights and folding handles. Being lightweight and durable this machine transports from job to job with ease.
This unit has also proved very popular with hire centers and golf clubs throughout New Zealand for its durability, ease of use, and speed.
If you are serious about lawn aeration and realize that time directly equates to money - the Lawnaire V is for you!
|Engine||Honda GX120; recoil start; on/off switch; low-oil alert|
|Primary Drive||4L section V-belt|
|Tine & Drum Drive||Single 40 nickel-plated chain|
|TInes||19mm diameter coring type, formed from 2mm hollow, hardened allow steel|
|Number of Tines||42 tine per aerator|
|Coring Depth||Up to 70mm|
|Aerating Width||26.5" / 673mm|
|Aeration Pattern||95mm x 178mm|
|Productivity||Aerates up to 3716m² per hour at 4.83kph|
|Tyres||Two semi-pneumatic wheels with ball bearings|
|Weight without weights||113kg with fuel and oil|
|Weight with weights||132kg with fuel and oil|
|Weight with weights and water in the drum||162kg|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1.359m x 0.902m x 1.232m|
|Warranty||2 years - Terms and Conditions Apply|