Ryan Lawnaire IV Turf Aerator with EST
- Easy Steer Technology
- Reliable Honda Engine
- Made in the USA
The Ryan Lawnaire IV is the perfect option for the homeowner with a large lawn, wanting to maintain a professional grade quality and finish.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The Lawnaire IV with Easy Steer Technology manoeuvres around highly landscaped areas fast and efficiently. Ryan’s Lawnaire IV aerators open a whole new world of productivity with innovative designs that allow you to steer without removing the tines from the ground.
The Ryan Lawnaire IV is the perfect option for the homeowner with a large lawn to maintain, or the smaller mowing contractor wanting a professional grade quality and finish.
Key features of the Lawnaire IV EST;
- Coring-type aeration with a width of 19" / 48.3cm allows 2,694m³ of lawn to be covered per hour.
- EST (Easy Steer Technology) – The ¾” or 19mm diameter hardened alloy steel coring tines stay in the ground when you turn. This technology makes the unit very manoeuvre around curved lawn edges, trees, and complex landscapes. The tines are also durable enough to keep you out on the turf and out of the shop.
- Front Bumper Guard to help you feel confident with the investment, protecting the vital components from accidents and mistakes.
- Flexible weight distribution helps get the exact down pressure and weight distribution you need by attaching or removing weights or adding water to the front drum.
- Lifting and transporting have been made simple with removable weights and folding handles. Being lightweight and durable this machine transports from job to job with ease.
|Engine||Honda GX120; recoil start; on/off switch; low-oil alert|
|Primary Drive||4L section V-belt|
|Tine & Drum Drive||Single number 40 nickel-plated chain|
|Tines||19mm diameter coring-type formed from 2mm hollow hardened alloy steel|
|Number of Tines||30 tines per aerator|
|Aeration Pattern||95mm x 178mm|
|Productivity||Aerates up tp 2694m² per hour|
|Tyres||Two semi-pneumatic wheels with ball bearings|
|Weight without weights||100kg|
|Weight with weights||118kg|
|Weight with weights and water in drum||138kg|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1.359m x 0.711m x 1.232m|
|Warranty||2 Years - Terms and Conditions Apply|