MC 85 Remote Controlled Trench Roller
- 73 kN or 36 kN Compaction Force
- 1628 kg
- Kubota Engine
High performance, remote-controlled compactor for use on clay or wet soils where a traditional compactor would be unsuitable.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
Effective, energy-efficient soil compaction with maximum safety – that is what the new MC 85 trench roller stands for. Thanks to the high centrifugal force combined with the kneading effect of the 'sheepsfoot' drums, this trench roller enables maximum performance when compacting cohesive soils. The hydraulic articulated steering offers good traction without the freshly compacted soil being torn open when the drums turn.
Powerful and robust, it ensures outstanding compaction with simple and safe operation.
- Modern and powerful - Kubota Diesel engine, meeting current EU emissions standards (stage V and Tier 4f).
- Low operating costs - With low fuel consumption per hour and practical eco-mode, it is especially energy-efficient and economical. If the remote control is not being operated, the engine automatically switches to idle speed.
- Extremely easy to use and efficient - The fail-safe remote is very self-explanatory making it easy to use for multiple operators on the job.
- Service friendly - machine diagnostics can be carried out via the radio remote control.
- Operator safety - Thanks to the easy-to-understand and dependable radio remote control, the operator can move at a safe distance from the roller without losing control of the machine. The machine stops automatically as soon as the distance between the operator and the machine is closer than 6.5 feet or further than 65 feet.
- Long service life - The exciter housing is completely sealed within the rollers - this prevents damage caused by water ingress. All hydraulic hoses are securely installed and fully protected against chafing or damage.
- Easy maintenance - the oil-lubricated vibration exciters ensure a long service life and the protective, wide-hinged hood covering the engine simplifies maintenance and can be locked if necessary.
- Versatile - the choice between two compaction settings enables universal use on the construction site.
- Full UHF remote system – Not infrared! Where infrared systems typically get impaired and other interferences on job sites.
From pipeline and sewer construction to the compaction of base layers for foundations, paths or parking lots, this new power pack delivers optimal results, even on more difficult soils with very high-water content. Talk to us today about an onsite demonstration anywhere in New Zealand!
|Engine||Kubota D1005, 3 Cylinder|
|Travel Speed||3.1km per hour|
|Compaction Force||73kN or 36kN|
|Overall Dimensions (LxWxH)||202cm x 82cm x 130cm|
|Warrranty||2 Years - Terms and Conditions Apply|