Kohler Single Phase Generator - 20RESA/C
- Reilable Kohler Command PRO Engine
- 5 Years / 2,000 Hours Warranty
- Free Site Assessments
Kohlers most popular generators for backup power. The 20RESA provides award-winning reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 20 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on. Also available in a three-phase option.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
- Reliable. Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
- Powerful. In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.*
- Premium warranty. We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that's built to last.
- Award winner. KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
The Power You Need
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 14RCA at 33kVA at 240V and 20RCA at 41kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate the need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
The Conveniences You Expect
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Stylish corrosion-proof enclosure impact tested to -30°F
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Kohler also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
- The Automatic Transfer Switch (ATS), please call to speak with a representative about this optional accessory.
|Engine||Kohler CH1000 4-cycle|
|Bore and Stroke||90mm x 78.5mm|
|Compression Ratio||8.8 : 1|
|Amps||LPG=83amps; Natural Gas=75amps|
|Peak Starting Motor KVA @240V||41kVA|
|Rated RPM||60Hz=3600rpm. 50Hz=3000rpm|
|Max Engine Power at rated rpm||LPG 30.9Hp; Natural Gas 27.1Hp|
|Ignition System||Electric, Capacitive Discharge|
|Fuel Types||LPG, Natural Gas|
|Alternator||Kohler, 2-pole, Rotating Field|
|Response Time||10 Seconds|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1.193m x 0.666m x 0.817m|
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Warranty||Premium five-year limited warranty|