Kohler 3 Phase Generator - 20 RES3P
- Rated kW LP 20 kW
- Fuel Type Natural Gas and LPG
- Free site Assessments
Kohler 3 Phase Generator is a popular 3 phase generator for providing backup power with its award-winning reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 14/20 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
- Reliable Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
- Powerful In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.
- Premium warranty We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that's built to last.
- Award winner KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
The Power You Need
- PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
- Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 20RESC at 41kVA at 240V
- Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
- Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
- Compatible with optional OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
- Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
The Conveniences You Expect
- RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
- Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
- Stylish corrosion-proof enclosure impact tested to -30°F
- Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field
- Streamlined installation, simple terminal block for easy field connections. Kohler also offers concrete mounting pads to lower installation costs and time.
|Rated kW LP||20 kW|
|Rated kW NG||18 kW|
|Amps LP||83 amps|
|Amps NG||75 amps|
|Peak Motor Starting kVA @240 V||41 kVa|
|Horsepower||NG 27.1 HP, LP 30.9 HP|
|Weight||535 lbs. (243 kg)|
|Fuel Type||Natural Gas, LPG|
|Phase||Single Phase or Three Phase|
|Voltage @ 60 Hz||120/240|
What is a Standby Generator?
At this point, you probably have a lot of questions. No worries. Home improvement expert breaks down the basics of backup power. Get in the know now.