Honda WX10 1" Water Pump
- 120 Litres of water per minute
- Powered by Honda's GX25 Generation ll
- FREE $50 accessories credit*
Honda Water Pumps offer a level of uncompromising performance to a wide variety of water transfer applications.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
FREE $50 hose, camlock or fittings credit when you order online!
Designed for easy starting, priming and dependable service. Honda water pumps are known for their durable construction, quality engines and easy portability; features that apply to all types of Honda pumps.
A portable and versatile pump, the WX10 is able to handle large volumes of clean water, making it ideal for irrigation, drainage, general purpose cleaning and many other applications.
It's powered by Honda's Generation II mini 4-Stroke GX25 engine, a leader of its class and the same engine that powers many of Honda's handheld products. Featuring an economical 1" volume pump, a maximum suction head of 8m and a total head of 36m, it delivers up to 120 litres of water per minute.
Like most Honda Power Equipment products, the WX10 starts 'first time every time' with Honda's famous one pull, easy start system. Being powered by a long-lasting, efficient 4-stroke Honda engine, you'll never have to mix oil and petrol again. That makes the WX10 an environmentally-friendly volume pump with low emissions, less noise and low fuel consumption.
- Powered by Honda's Generation ll, 25cc, Mini 4-Stroke engine
- Economical 1" volume pump
- 130L/minute maximum capacity
- Maximum total head 36 metres
- Maximum suction head 8 metres
- No oil alert
- Handy handle for easy lifting
- Dimensions 325 x 220 x 300 mm
- Recoil Start
- Weighs 6.3 kg
- Convenient Lightweight, compact and easy to use
- Portable Standard transport handle
- No fuel mixing Commercial grade GX25cc Honda engine
- Environmentally friendly Low emissions and fuel consumption