Honda GCV200 Engine
- Net Power 4.2 kW (5.6HP) at 3,600 rpm
- Fuel Tank Capacity 0.91 L
Honda’s GCV engines are ideal for domestic use as they’re the lightest engine in their class. Often used for residential lawnmowers and pressure washers, the GCV200 engine is sure to pack a punch!
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The GCV200 is pumped with power and torque for your domestic applications!
Over Head Valve engines (OHV)
As the name implies, Over Head Valve engines (OHV) have the valves located above the combustion chamber, in the roof of the cylinder head. The Over Head Valve layout permits smoother fuel mixture intake, plus quicker and more complete exhaust. This increased combustion efficiency, in turn, enables a higher compression ratio to be used. In this way it is possible to obtain a greater power output and to avoid the build-up of carbon. The OHV-design gives also an excellent thermal balance, which contributes to reduced cylinder distortion, a decrease in oil consumption and an increase in engine service life.
Auto Choke Comfort System
The ‘Auto Choke Comfort System’ has been enhanced by optimized location of the wax element for better heat transfer and a simpler structure, providing easy and reliable starting in all conditions.
Honda Combustion Technology
The combination of ‘long stroke’, optimized shape of the combustion chamber and ‘V-shaped’ valve layout provides more efficient combustion and better ability to cope with ‘low quality fuel’
- Honda tough - Made from high quality materials and purpose-built components that ensure reliable long-term use
- High performance - Best in class offering plenty of power and torque
- Easy starting - Easy, reliable starting with the enhanced Auto Choke Comfort System
- Low maintenance - Low fuel and oil consumption and easy service and maintenance
- Efficient combustion - The OHV design with Honda Combustion Technology for a more efficient combustion
- Quality Materials - High quality materials and purpose-built components ensure reliable long term use
- Innovative styling - New standard top cover
- Easy Use - Soft tone noise and reduced vibration
|Type||Air cooled 4-stroke OHV gasoline engine, vertical shaft, aluminium cylinder|
|Bore & Stroke||66 x 59 mm|
|Compression Ratio||8.0 : 1|
|Net Power||4.2kW (5.6HP) at 3000rpm|
|Continuous Rated Power||2.8 kW (3.8HP) at 3000rpm|
|Maximum Net Torque||12.7Nm / 1.3 kgfm at 2500rpm|
|Starting System||Recoil Starter|
|Air Cleaner System||Paper|
|PTO Shaft Rotation||Vertical|
|Fuel Consumption at continuous Rated Power||1.4L per hour at 3000rpm|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||0.91L|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||415mm x 330mm x 359mm|