ENM PT15 Hour/Tacho Meter
- Very popular hourmeter compatible with a huge range of small to medium engines
- Easy to install and use
- Surface mounted
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The ENM PT15 is a surface mounted, self-powered Digital Tach/Hour meter. It keeps track of true engine RPM and running time for all types of gasoline engines, and is powered by an internal lithium battery. No external power connection is required.
The operation of the Tach/Hour meter is triggered by an external wire lead, wrapped around the spark plug wire of the engine. Since the unit is triggered by the spark of the engine, the hours and the RPM display actual operation. This is useful for maintenance and warranty applications for any type of engine-powered machinery.
Ideal for Motor Bikes, stationary engines, 2 stroke equipment, chainsaws, anything that you want to keep a record of hours for servicing or other records.
Key Benefits & Specifications
- Sparks once per rev
- Surface Mounted
- Completely Sealed
- Solid state electronics
- Quartz crystal
- Wide operating temperature range
- High reliability
- Indicates operation in RPMs and hours
- Operating Battery Life -Internal lithium battery 35,000 hours continuous running.
- Internal Lithium Battery 8 years plus non-replaceable
- Operating Temperature - Standard: -30 to +85 °C
- Vibration resistance @ 1 to 8 Gs. Withstands 10 to 75 Hz
- Wire Length 3.5 ft (1.06m)
- ISO 9001:2000 Certified
- Made in the U.S.A.