ECO 250S Walk Behind Top Dresser
- 1 to 6 metres application width
- 5.5 HP Honda GX 160 Engine
- Up to 8 km/h ground speed
Whether applying compost, sand, soil or a custom blend to existing turf, the ECO 250’s superior maneuverability allows professionals to broadcast bulk material in a 180-degree forward arc, making topdressing quick, smooth and effortless.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The New Generation ECO 250 applicator was developed based on our own experience as lawn care professionals and also incorporates suggestions from our customers. This spreader integrates features normally found in much larger top dressers into our own proven design.
- The ECO 250's maneuverable four-wheel design provides better weight distribution and stability. This makes handling heavier products feasible without sacrificing maneuverability or ease of operation
- A wider base frame improves stability and accommodates a wide conveyor system for increased surface contact
- An extra differential support bracket has been added in order to handle greater weight
- All levers and handles have been re-positioned for ease of use and comfort
- Four tie-down points have been integrated into the new design.
- A quick adjustment agitator belt tensioner system makes it easy to adapt on the go
- The larger frame gives the hopper a wider live bottom. This feature works together with its steep smooth sides and large rounded corners and edges to eliminate product bridging
One year commercial use
|Application Speed||0.2 cubic metres per minute / 6 cubic metres per hour|
|Application Width||1 to 6 metres|
|Application Thickness||6 mm|
|Materials||All grades of sand, Calcined clay, Crumb rubber, Light soil mix, Lime, Most pelletized products, Pulverized soils, Sand, Screened compost, Screened loam, Unlimited blends of all products|
|Hopper Capacity||0.32 cubic metre load|
|Adaptive Components||Chain-Driven Agitator Kit, Long Agitator Kit|
|Broadcasting Drive Mechanism||Dual Peerless gear boxes with dual reverse spin disks|
|Engine||5.5 HP Honda GX 160|
|Ground Speed||up to 8 km/h|
|Weight Distribution Design||Four-wheel design|
|Empty Weight||145 Kg|
|Dimension (LxWxH)||198 x 86 x 101 cm|
Ecolawn Eco 250S Product Video
Check out the Ecolawn 250S in action on a Kiwi property, using a variety of topdressing materials including sand and compost. Watch as the key features of the unit are explained and demonstrated in action.