DR 8.75 PRO-XL Trimmer Mower
- Self Propelled
- Electric Start
- 8.75 Briggs and Stratton Engine
The Pro-XL model is our most powerful walk-behind Trimmer Mower, with the muscle to handle your heaviest mowing needs making mowing tall weeds and grasses a breeze.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The Pro-XL model is our most powerful walk-behind Trimmer Mower, with the muscle to handle your heaviest mowing needs. It features a 8.75 Briggs and Stratton engine with overhead valve that will perform reliably year after year. The frame is mounted with extra high 16" wheels for super-easy maneuvering. With a 22" cutting width, 5 adjustable mowing heights (1.5" to 3.5"), and ergonomic handlebars, mowing tall weeds and grasses is a breeze!
The Pro-XL has an offset frame design that lets you trim right up against foundations, fence lines and other obstacles with precise control. The front is fortified with a cast aluminum nose plate that protects the machine against damage from collisions.
- 5x the power of handheld trimmers
- With blade clutch! Allows you to leave the engine running without the mowing head spinning
- 8.75 Briggs and Stratton Electric-Start engine with overhead valve technology
- Ergonomic handlebars with padded grips
- Accepts optional DuraBlades and Beaver Blade
- Accepts 175mm cord—the thickest, longest-lasting cord available.
- DR Quick-Lock Trimmer Head
- DR Orange Sawtooth Line for Quick-Lock Heads
- DR Trimmer Mower Beaver Blade
- DR TrimSafe Tree Guard
- DR Pre-Cut Trimmer Line 4.5mm Blue - Pack of 24
The electric-starting Briggs and Stratton is a premium engine that carries a 2 year warranty in residential use (90 days commercial).