Cormidi C85RIX Tracked Dumper
- Honda 13hp petrol electric start engine
- 800kg payload
- Italian Quality - European Standards
Whether you are performing work relating to construction, landscaping, agriculture, or anything else, the C85 mini dumper can simplify your work life thanks to its many configurations.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The C85 mini dumper was designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Italy at Cormidi SRL, and represents the Italians’ world-renown engineering.
The C85 boasts an ergonomic dashboard, a super-silenced hood, a natural and relaxed driving position with significantly reduced vibration, a body with rounded corners, a high-strength machine and chassis, and much more…
Major labour saving once again - not only can you efficiently carry 800kgs through tight gaps but you can accurately dump exactly where you want it. The C85RIX has the additional benefit over the standard C85RI that it can swivel dump out either side and is very easy to control.
This unit is super manoeuvrable due to being a full hydraulic drive - this gives you the ability to turn the machine very accurate as you have individual control over each track vs some dumpers which are skid steer.
The full hydraulic drive also means the machine has no belts so is very reliable and needs less maintenance the comparable dumpers in other brands.
C85 mini dumper comes in many configurations; C85RI – The Standard Dumper, C85ACW – Self Loading Dumper, C85HI – Hi Tip Dumper and the C85ML – Mini Loader. Different accessories are also available, enquire with us now for more information.
- Honda 13hp petrol electric start engine - no pull starting needed here
- Holds between .4 &.5 cubic metres of material
- 800kg payload (machine weight 668kgs)
- 180° Swivel dump giving the ability to offload to either side
- Folding footplate for standing on or walking behind operation
- Pivoting track rollers for a smoother ride on all terrain, and independent suspension
- Hydraulic transmission - no belts!
- 0 - 5.5kph travel speed
- Only 810mm wide
- Super manoeuvrable with hydraulic drive
- Easy controls all mounted in one location
- Large range of attachments can be fitted depending on the specific model
|Engine||Honda GX390, 13hp, Petrol, Electric Start|
|Operative Capacity||800kg | 0.42m³|
|Dimensions (LxWxH)||1.86m x 0.81m x 1.336m|