Billy Goat PR551 Dethatcher
- 20" / 50.8cm wide, free-swinging, heat-treated, flail blade reel
- Top quality Briggs & Stratton Vanguard series engine
- Made in the USA
The Billy Goat PR551 efficiently removes matted thatch from turf in 20” / 51cm passes, and its rugged design withstands the most demanding use.
Pickup in store
Need more info or want to know if this model is best for you?
Get in touch with the team at OMC
The Billy Goat PR551 (formerly PR550H), efficiently removes matted thatch from turf in 20” / 51cm passes, and its rugged design withstands the most demanding use.
Because the rotation is downwards sweeping, the flails propel the PR551 forward, making it self-propelled and reducing fatigue.
Additionally, because it weighs slightly more than other power rakes on the market, with steel guards, heavier wheels, premium bearings, and a 10-gauge steel engine base, the PR absorbs much of the vibration before it is transferred to the handle, which improves operator comfort and handling.
Key features of the Billy Goat PR551:
- The Flail Reel has heat-treated and tempered blades that stand up to heavy use.
- Cast iron pillow block bearings with grease Zerks, and provide longer life.
- Infinite heavy-duty depth adjustment save on blade wear when compared to preset adjustments that may promote premature flail wear
- Foldable handle making it easier to store and transport.
- Simple to service with premium steel pulleys, easy to adjust idler & easy to change the belt.
- Heavy-duty wheels with steel rims and roller bearings stand up to the most demanding environments.
The PR551 is convertible to overseeder or vertislicer with the Overseeder Conversion Kit. Please inquiry with us for further details.
|Engine||Briggs & Stratton Vanguard|
|Reel||20" / 50.8cm flail blade system|
|Productivity||1226m² per hour|
|Depth||3.17mm with up to 12.7mm adjustment for blade wear|
|Dimensions (LxW)||115.57cm x 67.31cm|
|Engine Warranty||3 Year - Terms and Conditions Apply|