The Castelgarden Testarossa is and always has been a very popular rotary mower option for mowing contractors and commercial applications.
Key Benefits include:
- Very light in weight thanks to polymer deck construction, easy to maneouvre and lift, and easier to push on slopes
- Catches damp grass very well thanks to blade type and deck underside design giving excellent air flow
- Rugged construction - made in Italy
- Reliable Honda GCV160 4-stroke engine
- Very nice cut quality and finish
Castelgarden is a leading European brand with a focus on innovation and quality which is why this mower has been maintained as one of the most popular in New Zealand in its class.
||Honda GCV 160cc (5hp)
18" strong, light weight ABS polymer
Independant front and rear height adjustment from 20-70mm
||70 Litre solid plastic
||Ball bearing for long life
||Folding with soft grip