An additional engine alternative offers WEBER MT with the SRX 75 DH.
This SRX-tamper is driven with a powerful Hatz Diesel engine.
10 Key Benefits
- Thanks to low hand/arm vibrations the operator can work for a long period of time.
- Proven, powerful and rugged tamping system.
- Four-stroke gasoline engines with low emissions.
- High wear-resistance of the guide cylinder thanks to special material treatment processes.
- Effective multi-stage air filtration system with cyclone pre-cleaner protects the engine against harmful contaminants.
- Tank and inline filters clean the fuel.
- Engine is protected against stone impacts.
- Bellows are placed at a safe height.
- A notched throttle control lever controls the tamping output.
- Two years warranty without restrictions.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL TECHNICAL BROCHURE