The CR 1 provides a comfortable hydraulic control, to reverse machine direction plus many other distinctive features that make it the ideal entry into the Weber mt product line for rental machinery, fleet owners and professional users. With a working width of 400mm(16"), its centrifugal force of 20 KN (2,500 lbs) and compaction depth down to 30cm (12") (according to the type of soil), the CR 1 is a versatile machine which delivers high working speeds for superior performance and increased efficiency.
- Forward and reverse travel
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control for precise work even under adverse conditions
- Robust protection frame to prevent the engine from getting damaged
- Low-maintenance design due to self-adjusting centrifugal clutch
- Quick loading, by means of fork lift trucks, due to large, fixed lifting lug
- Excellent price-/performance ratio
- Optional polyurethane pad & wheel kit available.
- Operating weight 104 kg (227 lbs)
- Centrifugal Force 20 kN, (4,500 lbs)
- Frequency 100 Hz, (6,000 prm)
- Operating width 400 mm (16")
- Engine Honda GX160 4.8 hp.
- Working speed 0-20 m/m, (0-66 ft/mm).