Smaller and lighter
Replacing a previous model, the CR 1 Honda has been redesigned from the ground up. This smaller and lighter model took both visual and technical design cues from its larger sibling - the CR 2 soil compactor. Its new diminutive size makes the CR 1 Honda the lightweight among reversible soil compactors.
The machine’s most outstanding feature is its ultra-low hand-arm vibrations of 1.5 m/s2, which are well below the so-called action value (2.5 m/s2).
Offering infinitely variable forward and reverse travel, the unit can perform precise compaction in narrow spaces. These exceptional properties turn the CR 1 Honda into a universal tool for compacting paved and asphalted surfaces and compaction in low trenches or general compaction in hardscape and landscape sectors.
The CR 1 is equipped with a Honda GX 120 gasoline engine.
- Forward and reverse travel
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control for precise work even under adverse conditions
- Robust protection frame to prevent the engine from getting damaged
- Low-maintenance design due to self-adjusting centrifugal clutch
- Quick loading, by means of fork lift trucks, due to large, fixed lifting lug
- Excellent price-/performance ratio
- Optional polyurethane pad & wheel kit available.
- Operating weight 92 kg
- Centrifugal Force 15 kN
- Frequency 100 Hz, (6,000 prm)
- Operating width 350 mm
- Engine Honda GX120
- Working speed 0-20 m/m, (0-66 ft/mm).