Take advantage of the T25i's superb fuel effiency, while ejoying plenty of power and versatility - perfect for the rigours of commercial mowing.
- Get the perfect, refined cut with Walker's trademark out front floating deck.
- Save on fuel costs, maximise efficiency and enjoy the engine optimisation that EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) offers.
- Cut long grass in wet conditions - the deck is shaft drive - no belts!
- Easily access the deck and blades for cleaning and sharpening - simply tilt it up.
- Get your mowing jobs done super fast with Walker's unique Zero-Turn technology - different to every other Z-turn on the market
- Make the most of extra optional features like the Hi-Dump, suspension seat and deck lift to cut time on your mowing jobs.
- The model T Walker Mower range is Walker's most advanced tractor series. Developed in the early 90's with the advent of more powerful twin-cylinder engines, the T series has become the mainstay of many commercial operations and large lifestyle block owners.
Three engine choices make the versatile, powerful Walker Model T an excellent centerpiece on any landscaper's trailer. This model has a 25-hp air-cooled, EFI engine equipped with Kohler's DELPHI system. It is the most popular engine choice of the series, as it offers a 30% fuel savings versus similar carbureted engines. T-series tractors use Walker decks, implements and attachments to work all year long for homeowners, commercial mowers and a variety of other customers.
- 25-HP Kohler OHV V-Twin engine with DELPHI Electronic Fuel Injection
- Tilt-open style body and chassis
- Shock-mounted instrument panel
- Remote air intake for engine
- 10.0 bushel catcher
- 10.5" grass handling blower
- Splined PTO drive shaft with quick-disconnect coupler
- 17.8 litre fuel tank
- 11.3 kph ground speed
- Compatible with 36-52" Catching decks, 42/48" Multi Decks and Side Discharge decks.