Exceptional European quality. With a robust and reliable Briggs & Stratton 4185AVS (18.5 HP) engine and smooth hydrostatic transmission, this mower is excellent for lawns when a great finish is needed.
Catcher, mulching and optional rear throw features make Stiga Estate quite unique. Add that to a superb driving comfort and precise manoeuvrability.
- 18.5 HP Briggs & Stratton OHV (over head valve) Single Cylinder Engine
- 38″ (98ccm) Twin Spindle Mowing Deck
- Foot Controlled Hydrostatic Transmission
- Electric Blade Engagement System
- 25 mm – 80 mm cutting height, 7 Posistion
- 240 Litre grass catcher
- 6 Litre Fuel Tank
- Mulch kit included