The Honda HRU216 Buffalo Classic is a top of the line commercial rotary mower - designed for the serious contractor or larger property owner. Self propelled for fast, easy mowing, and with Honda's MowSafe® blade brake which provides easy starting and ease of mowing.
What is MowSafe®?
The Honda HRU216 has Mow Safe Blade Brake Technology which allows the user to stop the blades whilst leaving the engine running. This is different from the MowSafe Engine Brake as found in the HRJ series of mowers which cuts the engine as soon as the operator takes their hands off the handle. Users typically prefer the Blade Brake over the Engine Brake, as the Blade Brake allows the operator to leave the machine running between areas of the lawn or if they need to stop and remove an obstacle without having to restart the engine each time.
- for large lawns and the serious contractor
- MOW-SAFE BLADE BRAKE TECHNOLOGY
- Gets the job done quickly with a huge 21" cut
- Self-propelled operating with a 3-speed gear box
- Added Safety with Honda’s new Blade Brake Technology
- New rear discharge guard
- New front bar protects cutting deck and front axles from being damaged
- Powerful, long-lasting 4-Stroke GXV160 OHV engine with cast-iron bore
- Newly styled high quality aluminium alloy cutting deck
- Smooth and easy to manoeuvre with 200mm dual sealed ball-bearing wheels
- Huge 70 litre dacron grass catcher
- Mulching option saves time
- Standard Snorkel provides superior engine protection in harsh and dusty conditions