The Honda HRU197 Buffalo Bull is a super durable and yet affordable rotary mower ideal for the residential user looking for a commercial grade mowing solution, or the light commercial user. It has Honda's MowSafe® engine brake for additional safety.
What is MowSafe®?
The Honda HRU197 has Mow Safe Engine Brake Technology which stops the blades and the engine within 3 seconds upon release of the handle, for safety. This is different to the Mow Safe Blade Brake as found on the HRU196 and HRU216 mowers, which allows just the blades to be stopped whilst leaving the engine running.
- Ideal for medium lawns and commercial jobs
- Gets the job done quickly with huge 19" cut
- Added Safety with Honda’s new Engine Brake Technology
- New rear discharge guard
- Powerful, long-lasting 4-Stroke GSV190 OHV/OHC engine with cast-iron bore
- Low fuel consumption
- Newly styled high quality aluminium alloy cutting deck
- Starts first time every time with Honda's famous one pull easy start system
- Smooth and easy to manoeuvre with 200mm dual sealed ball-bearing wheels
- Huge 50 litre dacron grass catcher
- Mulching option saves time