The PRO-XL Self-Propelled model has the muscle you need to handle your heaviest mowing projects. And with the self-propelled drive, you can power up hills, over rough ground, or simply trim on even terrain with maximum ease and comfort.
Choose the walking speed that's right for you, from 0 to 3 mph. The world class Briggs & Stratton engine features overhead valve design (OHV) and Maintenance-free Magnetron® electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts.
The frame is mounted with 14" wheels for easy maneuvering. The PRO-XL cuts a 22" swath, has 5 adjustable mowing heights (1.5" to 3.5"), and offers ergonomic handlebars for stress-free mowing.
The PRO-XL has an offset frame design that lets you trim right up against foundations, fence lines and other obstacles with precise control.The front is fortified with a cast aluminum nose plate that protects the machine against damage from collisions. The electric-starting Briggs and Stratton engine carries a 2 year warranty in residential use (90 days commercial).
- 5X the power of handheld trimmers
- Self-propelled drive with forward speeds from 0 to 3 mph
- 8.75 Briggs & Stratton Electric-Start Engine with overhead valve
- Ergonomic handlebars with padded grips
- 22" Cutting Width
- 5 Cutting Heights: 1.5" to 3.5"
- Accepts optional DuraBlades and Beaver Blade
- Accepts 175 mil cord—the thickest, longest-lasting cord available.