Twin-Cylinder Power AND Power Steering!
If you love power to spare in your equipment, you’ll have more than enough with our new PRO XL-30, 20.0 HP model. This baby rocks a V-Twin Briggs Professional Series engine that delivers a massive 650cc of power to the extra-wide 30” mowing deck. This model is great for cutting extra tall and dense growth down to size with ease.
And, as with all of our 30” and 34” models (that have extra power, weight, and width), the PRO XL-30 also features disc brakes for maximum traction on side slopes, as well as Power Steering for turning and maneuvering these larger machines.
- 20 HP Electric-Starting Briggs V-Twin engine
- Power Steering: independent disc brakes on each wheel for super-easy turns
- 30" brush deck cuts mowing time by up to 15% (v. PRO-26).
- 3 forward speeds, 1 reverse
- Pivoting deck follows contours of ground
- Oil pump for better performance on hills
- Accepts all optional attachments
- See Features and Specs Tabs for more product details