Go a step further with DR's PRO series, for faster trimiming and mowing in tougher conditions.
- Save hours of time - 5x faster than a handheld trimmer.
- Easily trim around trees, through long grass, under fencelines
- Take adavantage of the wide range of head options accessories available
- Much easier to use than a linetrimmer, with less operator fatigue
- 100% made in the USA - real quality.
The PRO model features a premium Briggs & Stratton engine with 7.25 foot-pounds of torque. The frame is mounted with extra high 16" wheels for easier maneuvering. The PRO cuts a 22" swath, has 5 adjustable mowing heights (1.5" to 3.5"), and offers ergonomic handlebars for stress free mowing.
An offset frame design allows the PRO to trim right up against foundations, fence lines and other obstacles with precise control. The front is fortified with a cast aluminum nose plate that protects the machine against damage from collisions.
The Briggs & Stratton engine is available with either an easy-pull manual start, or the added convenience of an electric start.
- 5X the power of handheld trimmers
- 7.25 Briggs & Stratton engine
- Ergonomic handlebars with padded grips
- 22" Cutting Width
- 5 Cutting Heights: 1.5" to 3.5"
- Accepts optional DuraBlades and Beaver Blade